Thursday, June 19, 2014

Trying cross stitch

I started to learn cross stitch by coincident, when my husband very old favorite cross stitch wristband spoiled and he need me to mend it. I have no idea but after looking at the pattern i manage to fixed it and since then i decide to learn how to cross stitch.

As usual i am checking youtube for some tutorial and get the idea to do it. Here are some  of the cross stitch i have made for my husband and friends.




Made this 2 image for husband during his birthday, instead of giving him birthday card like i always do i decided to make something he can keep at office or inside car so i googled up some image to try out. Made the cute cat for him as he love cat so much. Courtesy to the original designer of the 2 patterns.


These are the wristband made for husband friends. Its special request for their favorite football group and country flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment