Tuesday, February 05, 2013

My DIY at home

Recently i have been so into DIY things. Been looking online for some DIY other people made make me want to make my own creative. I am not that bad am creative too, thats what i am thinking to myself. I got some old stuff thats not in use anymore so why not start something from it. So I have two project in mind. Cat card box house and macbook sleeve. Those fancy sleeve are sold very expensive, i will do my own.

First, here is my macbook sleeve made from old wool pullover.

The little flower is made of black button and grey string.

 From the left over of the clothes i made little pillow for my cat. Originally i was thinking to make small pouched for the macbook charger but the cat was sleeping on the sleeve as i knit it so i made pillow instead. The writing was made from the same material with some knitting around it.


Everything is knit by hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment